EDS-Systems has experience with integration of emergency power sources to critical electrical installations. Our expertly designed UPS systems can handle power failures of varying durations and can signal emergency power generators to start. Once power is restored the emergency generator, it can be run parallel with grid power, sending excess power to the grid, until a reliable power supply is determined and the system is turned off. Together with our global operating partner EDS-systems can supply products of brands such as Perkins and Lister-Petter. This allows us to offer the supply, commissioning, and maintenance of quality systems.
The range includes;
- diesel generator sets from 5 to 2,500 kVA
- gas engines (CHP)
- Biomass (green energy)
- operating systems for autostart, parallel operation (synchronization), peakshaving, loadsharing, loadcommander, link to BMS, web-based automation, etc.
- fuel systems
- exhaust systems
- cooling solutions
- ventilation facilities (valves registers, rain grids, etc.)
- soundproof enclosures or enclosures containers accessible for mobile solutions
- installation, commissioning and turn-key delivery